- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- A wide opening panel access to the main compartment provides accessibility to all internal gear
- Torso adjustable harness offers custom fit for different torso lengths
- LidLock helmet attachment system quickly secures helmet for transport while not in use
The women’s-specific Osprey Tempest 20 is designed for high-speed action—either on foot or on two wheels. Quick access this pack comes via a zippered front panel that allows you to see all your gear at a glance. And the LidLock helmet attachment system gives adventure racers and cyclists an extra edge when every second counts. This pack has a peripheral framesheet to transfer the load evenly across the Airscape mesh backpanel and keep you cool on the trail. The BioStretch shoulder harness and hipbelt are easily adjustable for on-the-go comfort. InsideOut compression straps add stability when you’re negotiating rough terrain at speed. Shave a few seconds by using the zippered slash pocket, two mesh side pockets, or the convenient mesh front panel to quickly stash small gear you want to keep handy. The hipbelt has two zippered pockets for fast access to a camera, GPS or trail snacks. And there’s an external hydration sleeve for rapid reservoir refills. Also on the exterior, you’ll find Osprey’s Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment system and an ice tool attachment loop to hold your sticks and pick when you don’t need them in your hands.